Email Application Setup – iPhone
This article will show you how to set up email on the Gmail app for the iPhone.
Add a New Email Account
1. Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts, then tap Add Account.
2. Tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
3. Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
4. Tap Next. This will guide to account setup
Incoming Server Settings
5. Choose IMAP as account type
6. Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next.
Host: Enter pmtp.tunnel.com
Username: Enter your full email address
Password: Enter the password for your email account
7. If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish.