April 22 2017
PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES AND USES
No Illegal, Threatening, Defamatory, Infringing, and Offensive Uses
You may not use the Website, Services, or other contents to violate, abuse or infringe any applicable laws, proceedings, regulations or rules issued or disseminated by any capable or competent government authority, including, but without limitation to, Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003, TCPA rules of FCC and the Canada Anti-SPAM Legislation. Without limitation to the highlighted, Registered User/Member shall not use the Website or Services for, or in association with, the following:
- Infringement or theft of trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, trade name, logo or any other types of intellectual property.
- Forgery, scam, fraud or theft or embezzlement or misappropriation of funds, credit cards, or personal data.
- Export, transfer or resell of restricted software, data or other algorithms in violation or abuse of applicable export control rules and laws.
- False act and practices that pose as another service for the drives of Pharming or Phishing.
- Distributing or sharing any materials or content of a harmful or threatening nature, including but not limited to physical harm or threats of death, or contents that are harassing, malicious, defamatory, libelous or which facilitate harmful or extortion action.
- Sharing or distribution of any offensive content or materials, including but not limited to pornographic, obscene, hateful or indecent contents and materials which promote betting or discrimination based on sex, race, nationality, disability, religion, age or sexual orientation.
- Sending or sharing unwanted promotional, commercial, telemarketing or informational messages without procuring the necessary consents, license and right from the recipient(s) of such messages.
- Conveying messages in violation of abuse of the National Do Not Call Registry or other related considerations under the applicable and enforceable law.
Interference and Security
You may not use this Website and other Services herein to violate, attempt to violate, or expressively aid the violation of the integrity or security of any network, media or electronic service, or any other system that is available through, or in association with, the Website and the Services. You shall not use the Website and the Services in a way that hinders any other party’s chance to use and enjoy the Website and Services, that hinders the Company’s or its service partners’ ability to render the Services, or that otherwise may create legal responsibility or liability for the Company or its service partners or providers in the Company’s sole discretion. You shall not use the Website or Services to violate or abuse the Acceptable Use Policy or Terms of Service of any other website or service provider, including, but not limited to, any website service provider. Not limiting the preceding, you shall not use the Website or Services for, or in association with, the following:
- Hacking, or forcing into, or using the private areas of the Website or Services or any other content, part or portion without authorization.
- Unapproved port scans, probes or troubleshooting for vulnerabilities and faults.
- Unauthorized packet capture or network monitoring.
- Unapproved infiltration tests, traffic that evades confirmation systems or other unauthorized efforts to enter into any system.
- Net crawling which is not limited to a rate so as not to disrupt or otherwise impair the servers being crawled.
- Fake or sub – standard protocol headers, like altering and editing source addresses.
- Distributing and sharing unauthorized information worms, malware, Trojan horses, spyware, viruses or other harmful or malicious code.
- Operating network Services like open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers and open proxies.
You shall not use/utilize the Website or Services for purposes of distributing or sharing text messages “spam,” bulk unwanted messages or any other form of unsolicited electronic media and communications distributed on a bulk or portion basis to recipients with which you have no prior personal or business relationship with. You shall not use/utilize the Website or Services to receive responses from spam messages. You shall not receive, gather, assemble or collect data or information of users, as well as e-mail addresses, without their prior knowledge. You are solely liable and responsible for obtaining all appropriate and necessary rights, consents and licenses from those person(s) or entity(ies) with whom you communicate or message through the Website or Services, before starting any such communication or messaging. Furthermore, you shall not use the website or service to send unsolicited messages to individuals who have opted out of receiving messages via any medium. To the extent applicable by enforceable law, you must check and record all these types of requests specified to your business. You must also supply receivers of those SMS/MMS messages you send through the Website or Services with noticeable notification of their ability and right to opt-out from getting any future text messages.